Utilization of climbing brackets as platform
1) Concrete is poured. Positioning cones and stop anchors fixed onto wall formwork remain inside concrete.
2) Climbing cones are mounted after striking positioning cones. The platform assembled from climbing brackets are hooked onto the climbing cones.
3) Wall formwork hoisted by crane is settled onto the platform.
4) Formwork is plumbed and concrete is poured.
5) Wall formwork is transported to a convenient place over the platform after being striked. The positioning cones are striked and climbing cones are mounted instead of them.
6) The platform formed with climbing brackets are hoisted by crane and hooked onto climbing cones above.