Panel assembly is executed extremely practically. It is necessary to form a platform for this. During the assembly, it is of great importance that both H20 beams and steel walings should be aligned and perpendicular to each other. Thus, a miter from wood is formed on the corner of the platform.
1) Assembly starts with steel waling. By means of timbers mounted onto platform previously, steel walings are placed onto platform in accordance with specified dimensions in project. Faultiness of steel waling positions may cause trouble during connection of two panels side by side.
2) H20 beams are placed after steel walings. Primarily, edge H20 beams are fixed to the connection plates on steel walings.
3) Then, H20 beams are mounted in accordance with distances specified in project. Alignment of top level of H20 beams will make panels convenient to be placed on top of each other. H20 beams are fixed to steel walings with flange clamps.
4) Plywood and H20 beams are fixed to each other with wood screws. 5x20 planks are mounted under and on H20 beams. The bottom plank will prevent the heads of the beams from being damaged during the shuttering and striking processes. On the other hand the top plank between the lifting brackets will prevent the beams from being affected due to the lateral loads during transportation.
5) Finally, the points of holes for tie-rods are marked on plywood and drilled.
If H20 protection PF will be fixed to the H20 beams
it is not necessary to mount the bottom plank.